SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Joan's Hinse Bolero Collar Jacket

Loes Hinse Bolero Jacket Pattern





Joan had only let herself order 1 yard of the Fusion Knit - then went to her stash when it arrived and she didn't have enough fabric...this is her result! Great, right??? Not enough fabric is almot always a GOOD thing. Causes us to dig into our stashes and BE creative. Way to go, Joan!

I'll be posting her comments and pictures of this and more at the Gallery at my website www.londas-sewing.com. Joan will get 25% off a fabric order for sending in a picture and 'story'. Offer extends to all...

No comments: