SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Friday, August 20, 2010

NEW Refined Jacket #3

This 'Tailored Collar Jacket" will replace the Denim Dash Jacket in my new REFINED™ Talking Pattern™. As I complete the written and verbal directions for this jacket - hopefully this morning - I near the end of this LONG process. It's taken longer than I had planned or hoped - but will be worth the wait.
I hope you like it as much as I do! Combines an oriental print, a dark little print cotton, red raw silk, and grey silk dupioni.

Save 4 since you found this product on my BLOG:  Click on link below to order:
Pattern-Design-Booklet-by-LondaCAT--http://www.londas-sewing.com/Refined-Too--A-Creative-Sweatshirt-Jacket-Talking-Pattern-Design-Booklet-by-LondaCAT--p25334.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katherine Caddell said...

I think that this jacket is going to be a big hit for you. Very refined.