SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Pain - I LUV

OK - I hardly ever do this, but I really CAN personally recommend this product.
I'm in pretty durned good shape for my age, but my hips ache - especially at night. Doesn't seem to matter what mattress I'm on - but when traveling it is even worse.
This Gel-Out does the trick - I massage it into my skin where it hurts - and in minutes, it is GONE!
I bought it at the Denver Rocky Mountain Show from a Tim Hayes.
If you have pain - I really recommend it!
www.gelout.com

Let me know how it works for you!

No comments: