SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Eeeks - YEA - I get to teach at Houston Quilt Festival!

Eeks - and once again, I'm humbled to be selected to be on the faculty for the Houston Quilt Festival! I discovered the email notifying me of my selection buried in the hundred+ emails here as I dig through them in the Houston airport!
Not sure which class proposal they selected - certainly one of my Creative Sweatshirt Jacket classes.
Can't wait to get home and dig into the contract being mailed to me...
Meanwhile - I'm just thrilled to smithereens - is that a word?

Keep tracked of my travels on the lower right corner of my website...
Londa's Creative Threads

1 comment:

Pinkscissors said...

That is awesome! Congrats!