SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Londa's Plaza Pant and Jacket

Yea...just finally finished my Plaza Ensemble - using The Sewing Workshop's Plaza Jacket and Pant I also have written my Londa's 2 Cents Worth - which, if I might say so myself - is quite valuable. I've added much to this pattern with some creative ideas and changes - including some yardage saving ideas...
I'll go over to Hello.com to get the pictures posted...

If you have any questions - just use the Comments on this post to ask...
Londa

No comments: