SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yea Anyway for our Illini!

Our community is wonderful - you should have seen the 20,000 + turn out at the stadium to weocome our hero Illinois Basketball team back from their championship NCAA game.
Wouldn't have been any different - even if they'd won. In our hearts - they have, all year long.

My camera got left at my daughters' house - where the BABY is! HOpefully will come with him tomorrow for the evening - and I'll get some pics of my most recent creations.

Having fun doing lettuce edging with the serger on the lower ribbing of the sweatshirts - cut off and used at the neck and cuffs. Just finished a jacket this evening using an old floral tablecloth.

Londa

1 comment:

joan71 said...

Londa, your Illini represented themselves well, and I know you must be proud of them.
I will be glad to see some of your recent creations-and what an interesting idea, a jacket from and old tablecloth! The wheels are turning in my head---I love that idea, especially for a colorful third layer for the spring/summer.
I finished the Loes Hinse Shawl Collar jkt., but I haven't a clue as to how to post it on this site. You want me to send it to you as an e-mail attachment in jpg. format and then you can post it if you want to?
Has anyone else out there got any garments to add to Londa's customer gallery???