SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home and hard at work

Houston Quilt Festival was great. Sorry I didn't post more - but I was one tired puppy by the end of each day!

Onto new things...here is my studio (corner of the basement!) piled with VERY organized stacks of fabrics, buttons, yarn, and sweatshirts...all assembled for my proposal for a book with a major industry publisher! Will share more as things develop.....

I'm hard at work also preparing for the MEGA SALE at my website: www.londas-sewing.com
next Mon and Tues. - Nov. 15 and 16.

Ordering NOW will entitle you to FREE SHIPPING during that big sale! I'm even scanning/photo-ing some of the season end KITS for my jackets and Crone Art Buttons for this sale!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: