SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Genesis Too ™ New Pattern Mess


Well - I'm at it again.... Ideas come either in the shower or in the car with a grat assistant - and this time it was with Gloria driving back from Detroit...the idea to do a version of my Transformed Pattern - featuring the cardigan neckline and sleeves set up to regular placement at shoulder.

So - that's what I'm up to. See my office, my work room (ala basement), and the Kitchen counter where I've labored over grading and refining the pattern itself. Yes - this one will have Front, Back, and Sleeves included. PLUS, directions for 2 jackets - both brand new, and an Embellishment Library to boot!

Thus - combined with elderly parent issues, why you're not hearing from me via newsletters lately.




BUT! Great news - the new sweatshirts from USA Comfort Color are dribbling in and they are GREAT!!!!


Sew....do I work in a creative mess, or what???!?????????????
Posted by Picasa

No comments: