SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Friday, March 19, 2010

LUV Wow Storage System Containers

When I'm home for just a week at a time these days - I feel I really want to keep house and cook exceptionally well for my beloved hubby....

I weakened one day when I saw the ad for these WOW containers on TV - and am I ever glad I did!

They are amazing!

See them in ONE pullout shelf in my kitchen cabinets here to the left - ALL fit together!!!!! How cool is that?











Below, see them neatly in my refrigerator (note it is VERY clean - as is my kitchen floor! It was actually a delight to spend the day Wed. cleaning!!!!

At the price - order 2 sets and keep one in that Gift Closet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: