SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Dancin' Fool


Here is my handsome hubby and I waltzing away New Year's Eve. NO - I did NOT make my gown - from a wedding where I made everything else including bridal bridesmaids! We are so fortunate to have a wonderful dancing place calld the Regent Ballroom and Banquet Center just blocks from our home with 'real' nice, dance-able music, lessons (took years ago) and good friends.
Next day we conquered inventory - and now am hard at work making Creative Sweatshirt Jacket Kits and taping audio for my Talking Patterns and my Creative Sweatshirt Jackets Book... Christmas stuff all put away - yea!
Wishing everyone the very, very best New Year!

No comments: