SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'll be a speaker at Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyllup, WA

Yea - and how exciting!
I've been selected to be a speaker, and also to do my Trunk Show of Creative Sweatshirt jackets at the ultimate Sewing show -Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA
Read all about this great event at this online brochure.

1-27-10 - I had an exciting call...to let me know that my Thursday at 4:30 Creative Sweatshirt Jackets Fit & Flatter 1 needle seminar is SOLD OUT! Sheesh - that'a over 100 gals in my class - I'm so flattered! The class organizer, Ann, asked if I would teach it again on Thursday at 2:30 pm - to which OF COURSE, I said YES!

Just shows me how very interested sewing ladies are in:
  • sewing creatively
  • one-of-a-kind jackets
  • casual, yet stylish jackets - we're tired of looking dumpy and TOO casual!!

Read more about my patterns, books, and DVD's on stylish jackets sewn from a sweatshirt.



No comments: