SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miracles In Action News & Thank You Note




What a great feeling it is to share! I recently received this nice thank you note from Penny Rambacher, Founder & President of the charity I focus on: Miracles in Action in Guatamela.

Penny writes that the donation I was able to make because of your support of my Creative Sweatshirt Jacket patterns will go a long way to set up the sewing training area of the new Vocational Center they are building in Santa Cruz. I've scanned the inside of that brochure so that you can read more about it. Their goal is to raise $150,000 to complete the construction of this 5000 sq foot building.



I'm proud to be a part of this effort - and, again, thank YOU for your support! Smile with me on what we are contributing...together!













No comments: