SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wear Red on Fridays

The 'silent' majority of red-blooded Americans who support our troops and are grateful for the job they and their families have offered to do to guard our safety as a nation are starting a movement:
WEAR RED ON FRIDAYS.
That simple - just wear RED on Fridays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Londa,
I am new to your site. I have been reading about your mom and I can say I understand. It has been 11 years since my mom passed after I took care of her for 5 years with Alzheimers. It is a bitter sweet time. It seems like it was just yesterday.
You will get through. God will be your fortress.
God Bless
LVS