SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Londa learning.changing things on this blog

I just had no option but to delete a post with some creative sweatshirt jacket directions and 'story' because of SPAM comments on that post. Thanks to a Blog member for bringing that to my attention!!! I'm SEW grateful.

All comments are now moderated by myself - meaning I can review them and delete any non-appropriate comments.

Also - I have changed this Blog from being one where only invited members can Comment, to one where any "Registered User" can comment. Since I will be monitoring the Comments, I am hopeful that this will not only work, but invite more 'chat' among creative sewers.

I'm really looking forward to making this more of a 'Forum' for creative sewing - though I'm also looking into software to start a Forum of my own on the topic. If any of you have a way - software to suggest - for doing a Forum, please comment.

Here's to Creative Sewing Blogging...with Londa

No comments: