SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Monday, May 30, 2005

What Londa's Up To...

Sorry I've been so 'silent' lately...
Your fearless leader has been busy:
1. Editing my first E- Book on CD: Creative Sweatshirt Jackets -
due to ship June 8, 2005...
2. Building yet another website - this time featuring mainly Clover Notions - with a "Londa Twist". Due to launch within a few weeks.
Here, you'll be able to get any Clover Notion in bulk and enjoy a 20% discount any day. Start to tell your friends...
3. Off May 31-June 2 to buy fabric!!!!
4. Readying for booth at American Sewing Guild Conference end of July in Nashville...
5. Snuggling that Grandson of mine...

No comments: