SEWING DILEMNA? Ask Londa's FREE advice!!!

Yes...as a sewing educator for over 35 years, designer, and author with experience as a sewing machine dealer/fabric shop owner, custom dressmaker and more...I'm most happy to answer ANY and all questions to the best of my ability. Just contact me HERE with your question.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005


Me and my Grandson - Oohhhh, Ahhhhh!
It seems I can't figure out (yet) how to add a picture to a post. I can get it in alone in a post - then edit that post (what I'm doing now).
Stay tuned - I'm figuring this all out.

Cutting out/designing fun today - and I'm going to ENJOY it - not 'should' myself today ( I am 'emjoying' my 53rd birthday!)
Springy, warm, and beautiful here today. That alone is a gift.

Also - this is a basketball crazy town. This is where the Fighting Illini - University of Illinois basketball team - in the Final Four hails from. I'm even selling my custom IlliniWear pretty briskly!!! GO ILLINI! (for color, click on the T above, then select color... will change whatever you have highlighted.

We have a condo to rent in Clarksville, Missouri - just 1 hour north of St. Louis, in antique/Mark Twain country from April 1 to April 8. Will make a GREAT deal if anyone is interested...


No comments: